For use with Luer lock syringes.Enables closed fluid transfers using a syringe and various OnGuard components through dedicated device connections.
Benefits of OnGuard® CSTD:
- Majorityof hazardous drug compounding can be done with just 3 SKU. Designed to reduce waste, help make implementations easier and reduce confusion.
- Just compound and go. No need to pre-prime or pre-activate the vial adaptor.
- Click to lock. No push and twist. Linear connection designed to help reduce repetitive strain injury (RSI) and provide audible click for validation.
- Flat and smooth valve surfaces. Designed for easier swabability and disinfection.
- No proprietary components. Works with any off the shelf syringe, no need to stock new syringes.
- 16G fluid pathway. Helps facilitate easier withdrawal of viscous fluids.
|NDC / WSN Number||08021-4121-18|
|Product contains Latex||Not made with Natural Rubber Latex|
|Total shelf life (accounting)||036|
|Units per Case||300|
|Product Dimensions per Case||15.752 x 11.811 x 11.610 inches|
|Product Shipping Weight per Case||0.000|
Prevention of Hazardous Drug Vapor Release by the Tevadaptor Vial Adaptor
|pdf (319.8 KB)||open|
Head-to-Head Evaluation of CSTDs in a Health-System Oncology Clinic
|pdf (847.6 KB)||open|
A Universal Test Protocol for Assessment of all CSTD Technologies: Assessment of the Containment Performance of CSTDs that Either Employ a Mechanically Closed Physical Barrier or air Filtration Technology
|pdf (1.5 MB)||open|
Cytotoxic Exposure: Healthcare Worker Risks
|pdf (3.5 MB)||open|
Evaluation of a Closed-System Cytotoxic Transfer Device in a Pharmaceutical Isolator
|pdf (240.9 KB)||open|