A small syringe pump that is big on safety and accuracy in any care setting
B. Braun's Perfusor® Space Infusion Pump — with advanced delivery features that offer safety and accuracy — is ideal for operating rooms, adult care, pediatric and emergency settings where ease of use and precise medication administration are critical.
At just 9" x 6" and only 3 pounds, the compact and lightweight design of the Perfusor® Space Infusion Pump allows easy transport and flexibility in crowded care settings.
The easy-to-learn and easy-to-program system includes built-in error reduction software and a medication library accommodating both hard and soft limits, large navigational arrows and a screen that remains visible in any light condition.
Intuitive, Versatile + KeyGuard™
- Independent Modularity: A microprocessorin each pump helps prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures
- Easily Stackable: Vertical stacking takes less space for increased versatility
- KeyGuard™: Non-numeric keypad with simple arrows to help prevent manual programming errors related to zero vs. decimal entry
- Intuitive Universal User Interface on all Space Pumps reduces training required by staff
- Extensive Drug Library with customizable hard and soft limits and clinical advisories
- Integrated piston brake helps prevent inadvertent bolus during syringe change
- Post-occlusion bolus reduction software
- Automatic drive technology ensures accuracy and safety
- Horizontal and vertical syringe pump mounting options
- Easy-to-learn, intuitive and user friendly 1,500-entry drug library available
- Alarms are audible, clearly visible and differentiated using different tones
- Strong lightweight pole clamp holds up to three pumps mounted horizontally or vertically
|NDC / WSN Number||08021-8713-03|
|Product contains Latex||Not made with Natural Rubber Latex|
|Total shelf life (accounting)||999|
|Type of Sterilizat.||No|