Designed for easy output management for patients, nurses, and caregivers.
The B. Braun High Output System consists of two components: the High Output Pouch and Flow Collector. The High Output Pouch can be connected to the 2-L Flow Collector. The combined capacity helps patient autonomy and provides easy output management.
Features and Benefits of the High Output System:
High Output Pouch
Flexima High Output Pouches can be used alone or connected to the Flow Collector.
- 12-inch pouch with 870 - 930 mL capacity depending on flange diameter
- Available in beige with split cover or transparent
- Ergonomic bag shape designed to fit body contours and optimize bag capacity
- Protected filter is engineered to be leakproof and permeable to gases for degassing and deodorizing
- High Output Pouch outlet can be securely connected to Flow Collector tubing.
- 3 belt hooks for optional B. Braun Belt
- 2-liter capacity graduated vinyl collection bag for examination and measurement of output
- 5-foot-long discreet white tubing; cuttable every 12 inches according to preference
- Tubing is designed to be kink and crack resistant; squeezable to assist with blockage removal
- Soft outlet is designed to be leak resistant
- Two eyelet holes at top of bag for hanging
Benefits for Caregivers, Nurses, and Patients
The B. Braun High Output System is designed for large capacity for increased patient autonomy. It also helps provide easier output management for both nurses and patients.
- Designed for overnight collection; may reduce nursing time.
- Integrated system is ready to use.
- Hygienic; designed to be easy to empty and clean.
It’s Easy To Order Flexima Ostomy Products
Contact one of the authoried DME suppliers listed below to order ostomy products and have them discreetly delivered to your home.
|Authorized DME Suppliers||Online Ordering||Phone Ordering|
|Braces Bandages and Beyond (Tampa Medical Supply) *||https://www.bracesbandagesandbeyond.com/||1- 888-817-5678|
|Mark Drug Medical Supply||https://www.markdrugmedicalsupply.com/||1-800-479-6275|
|Mckesson Patient Care Solutions||https://mpcs.mckesson.com/||1-855-404-6727|
|Williams Medical Supply||www.williamsmedicalsupply.com||1-800-621-3580|
*denotes cash only