Designed around you
The B. Braun and Philips Xperius® Ultrasound System is the platform that will support current and future integrated solutions jointly developed by the B. Braun and Philips alliance in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
Based on the input of clinical experts, it was specifically designed to support the needs in regional anesthesia at the point of care. Available in cart and tablet versions, the system’s mobility allows you to fit it seamlessly into your care area. It offers an intuitive user interface and exceptional image quality for confident needle targeting and positioning, as well as ergonomic features such as the articulating arm.
Xperius complements B. Braun´s innovative offering in the field of ultrasound guided regional anesthesia which includes the peripheral nerve block portfolio comprising Stimuplex® Ultra 360® and Contiplex® Ultra 360®. It has also been specifically designed to support future innovations for needle visualization and guidance.
B. Braun and Philips will offer education, training, service and support that will enable anesthesiologists and healthcare providers to extract maximum benefit from the system.
RESPONSIVE – It’s designed around you.
ADVANCED – Its high performance technology delivers excellent image quality.
SIMPLE – It’s intuitive to experience and easy to use.
Xperius ultrasound system
- Type of unit: Compact Cart based Point of Care Ultrasound System with fully articulating arm and Linear L12-4 Curved C5-2
- Dimensions: 135 cm (53.1 in) x 56 cm (22.0 in) x 66 cm (26.0 in) (H/W/D)
- Weight: 28.0 kg (61.7 lb)
- Display: 11.6-inch, 1366 x 768 high resolution LED-backlit display
- Dynamic range: up to 170 dB (full time input)
- Imaging mode keys: 2D, Color Doppler
- Image Processing: AutoSCAN, XRES, Duplex Imaging, 5x Pan/Zoom, Dynamic range up to 170 dB (full time input)
- Gray shades: 256 (8 bits) in 2D
- Needle Visualization Software: Needle Viz
- Image enhancement controls: SonoCT, XRES
- Patient-specific optimization keys: AutoSCAN, iSCAN
- Data: 128 GB Hard Drive, loop length up to 25 seconds, USB Ports (5), Data Drive Encryption (Patient Data), Cine review available (up to 1000 frames)
- Connectivity: Display Port, Speakers, Wireless, 5 USB ports on Cart, Display Port output, WiFi, DICOM networking and Philips Remote Services
- Power Supply: Rechargable lithium ion battery, AC Adapter
- Battery operating time: over 2h of scanning
|pdf (1.3 MB)||open|