Stimulating catheter system for continuous nerve block.
The Contiplex® Stim is a stimulating catheter through a stimulating tuohy needle and is designed to help reduce procedural steps during stimulating catheter placement. The stimulating catheter tip is fully enclosed with no exposed coil to help increase safety during advancement and removal and the unique flat wire coil is designed to help improve echogenicity during ultrasound placement.
Contiplex Tuohy needle
- Fully coated stimulation needle with Tuohy bevel and pin point electrode designed for more pronounced motor response at closer nerve to needle distances.
- Graduations to show needle depth.
- Sideport valve technique for easier injection/ catheter positioning.
Contiplex Stim catheter
- Closed tip with 3 lateral holes
- No exposed coil at tip
- Flat wire coil for improved echogenicity
- 55cm for easier handling in the sterile field
- Pinpoint electrode designed for more pronounced motor response at closer nerve to needle distances.