B. Braun Design Options Trays offer many advantages
As the worldwide leader in Regional Anesthesia products and with a mature and successful Design Options Pain Management Trays program, we continue to provide unparalleled service and overall value to our customers.
- Offers the same high quality procedural components found in our standard trays.
- Adheres to strict performance, manufacturing, and process requirements.
- Atmosphere of “continuous improvement” promotes interaction across the organization and with our customers, ensuring that we continue to provide the same high level of service and quality products you expect from B. Braun.
- Optimizes clinical processes and allows you to work more comfortably and efficiently.
- Assists with standardizing inventory, avoiding the cost and complications associated with stocking multiple products.
- Controls costs and reduces waste by containing only the components you select and providing recyclable packaging materials.
- Our Design Options Trays piggyback program offers approximately 350 existing tray configurations which are competitively priced and in many cases, ready for purchase immediately.
- If requirements are met, customers also have the ability to design their own tray to address specific needs
- B. Braun’s Design Options trays complement our full-line of standard products and are recognized by many GPOs which helps ensure compliance.
B. Braun Medical Inc. understands time is critical for anesthesiologists. This is why the Design Options® Pain Management Trays
“Having all the items I use and need in one place has been a huge hit for me, my colleagues and our block nurses, because it allows for faster set up time and catheter prep.”
Brandon Winchester, MD, Regional Anesthesia Fellowship Director: The Andrews Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Gulf Breeze, FL
Design Options Pain Management Tray Catalog and Menu