B. Braun Design Option Trays Offer Many Advantages
As the market leader in Regional Anesthesia1 and in procedural trays in the U.S.2 and with a mature, successful Design Options® Pain Management Trays program, we continue to provide unparalleled service and overall value to our customers. In addition to our standard Epidural, PNB, CSE, and Spinal trays, we offer the ability to customize trays to meet your specific needs. With a focus on quality, convenience, and value the program assists with standardizing inventory, controlling costs, reducing waste, and saving on set-up time.
- Offers the same high quality procedural components found in our standard trays.
- Adheres to strict performance, manufacturing, and process requirements.
- Atmosphere of “continuous improvement” promotes interaction across the organization and with our customers, ensuring that we continue to provide the same high level of service and quality products you expect from B. Braun.
- Helps optimize clinical processes in order for you to work more efficiently.
- Assists with standardizing inventory, avoiding the cost and complications associated with stocking multiple products.
- Designed to help control costs and reduce waste by containing only the components you select and providing recyclable packaging materials.
- Our Design Options® Trays piggyback program offers existing tray configurations which are competitively priced and in many cases, ready for purchase immediately.
- If requirements are met, customers also have the ability to design their own tray to address specific needs.
- B. Braun’s Design Options trays complement our full-line of standard products and are recognized by many GPOs, which helps ensure compliance.
How to Order:
With approximately 350 existing Design Options trays available, you can work with a sales representative to filter through the options based on your specific needs. If no current options meet your requirements, we offer the opportunity to develop a new, fully customized tray at your convenience (minimum requirements apply). Contact a representative today to learn more about the Design Options process.
- 2018Q2 All Regional Anesthesia Products – Total Market HC & OPM Dollars (GHX, IQVIA [MDSA] & B.Braun Actual Data)
- 2018Q2 Regional Anesthesia Trays – Total Market HC & OPM Dollars (GHX, IQVIA [MDSA] & B.Braun Actual Data)