Ready to Use Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter
B. Braun’s Actreen Hi-Lite products are intended for intermittent urinary self-catheterization. They are designed for independence, privacy, and discretion. The unique no drying hydrophilic formula1, easy to open packaging, and ergonomic hub design facilitates independence for users with limited dexterity.
The packaging is designed especially for easy and adaptive opening with pre-cut notches and pre-slit finger holes for limited dexterity. Multiple tear-offs provide two opening options allowing users to choose between the accordion and movable sheath for no touch handling. The catheter’s “no touch” design helps prevent contact with the catheter and reduces the potential for external contamination.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Designed to be:
- Ready to use: Pre-lubricated, hydrophilic catheter; no need for water activation
- Ergonomic hub designed for easier grip
- No mess, no splash: optimal amount of lubricant
- Easy to open with multiple opening tear-offs and finger holes for full and limited dexterity
- 2no-touch options to avoid contamination during catheterization
- 14.5 in. long
- Straight and Coudé catheter available in FR 08-18
- Not made with PVC, DEHP, or natural rubber latex
* 18 FR cannot be folded
Lightweight, low profile packaging that can be folded and stored in a discreet pouch provided in each box to carry your daily supply of catheters.*
Actreen® Hi-Lite Intermittent Urinary Catheters are indicated for intermittent urinary catheterization by adult and pediatric patients with chronic urine retention or voiding dysfunction.
1. Test Report 7.5.AC.059.2