Female intermittent urinary mini catheter
The catheter is coated with the hydrophilic lubricant, which is designed for smooth and gentle insertion.
The package with pre-cut notches and pre-slit finger holes was designed especially for those with limited dexterity for easy opening. Multiple tear-offs create a “no touch” system, which is designed to prevent contact with the catheter, and reduces the potential for external contamination.
B. Braun’s Actreen products are designed for privacy and discretion when intermittent self-catheterization is needed. They’re easy to use for any stage of life or physician condition.
- Designed to be easy to open
- Pre-lubricated, hydrophilic coated catheter; no need for water
- Pre-cut notch designed of hygienic no-touch access to the catheter
- Eyelets designed for smooth insertion and effective draining
- Low profile design:
- Discreet in pocket or handbag
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Optimal waste management
- Not made with PVC, DEPHP, or natural rubber latex
- 3.5 inches/9cm long (connector length not included)
- Available in 10, 12, 14 Fr
- Smooth eyelets for bladder emptying, designed for smooth insertion and effective draining
Actreen Mini Cath, with its 3.5-inch catheter length, is designed to fit discreetly in your pocket or handbag.
Actreen Mini Cath has a feminine and modern design. Each box contains a discreet pouch to carry your daily quantity of catheters.
Intermittent female urinary catheterization.