Only a Clean Wound Can Heal...
- Prontosan Wound Irrigation Solution and Prontosan Wound Gel may be used together or independently
- Two effective ingredients combined to maximize cleansing power: PHMBand Betaine
- PHMB (Polyhexanide) functions as a preservative (also found in contact lens solution) that inhibits the growth of microorganisms within the product. When the DHMB comes in contact with bacteria the outer cell wall of the bacteria is disrupted, resulting in leakageof cytoplasm and cell death. As a consequence, cell replication ceases and mutation cannot occur.
- Betaine (Surfactant) is a surface-active cleanser that provides immediate debridement
- Applied directly from the 350mL bottle providing selective mechanical debridement at 7 PSI
- Easy to use – no further preparation required
- Apply at every dressing change, or per your facility’s protocol
- Economical 28-day shelf life after opening
|NDC / WSN Number||08021-0002-45|
|Product contains Latex||Not made with Natural Rubber Latex|
|Total shelf life (accounting)||036|
|Units per Case||20|
|Product Dimensions per Case||8.150 x 5.197 x 5.118 inches|
|Product Shipping Weight per Case||2.348 lb|
|Type of Sterilizat.||Yes|