Peripheral Nerve Stimulator.
Stimuplex® HNS12 with SENSe is a peripheral nerve stimulator for single and continuous nerve block and was rated the best overall stimulator in a clinical evaluation1 of thirteen machines from five different manufacturers, scoring a perfect 20/20.
- Patented mode of functionality called SENSe, (Sequential Electrical Nerve Stimulation) can be turned on to help find the nerve sooner and maintain the motor response for longer.
- Pulse duration can be changed, (0.1, 0.3 and 1.0 Ms) to target motor/ sensory nerve component for greater flexibility.
- Disconnectand current threshold alarms provide audible alerts to reduce patient risk.
- Resistance monitoring shows relationship between actual patient and desired current level for increased safety.
- Anesthesia, 2006, 61, pages 557–564. An objective assessment of nerve stimulators used for peripheral nerve blockade.
|NDC / WSN Number||08021-4892-98|
|Product contains Latex||Not made with Natural Rubber Latex|
|Total shelf life (accounting)||999|
|Type of Sterilizat.||No|
HNS12 Nerve Stimulator Brochure
|pdf (2.6 MB)||open|
Stimuplex® Pen Brochure Easy, non-invasive superficial nerve location.
|pdf (1.4 MB)||open|
Pain Control Products Reference Guide
|pdf (1.5 MB)||open|
HNS12 w/ SENSe Nerve Stimulator Brochure
|pdf (711.0 KB)||open|
Peripheral Nerve Block Products Brochure
|pdf (5.6 MB)||open|