Insulated Peripheral Nerve Block Needle for use with Onvision® Needle Tip Tracking
Stimuplex® Onvision is a 30° bevel single shot cannula with tip sensor. It is designed to work with the Philips Onvision Needle Tip Tracking Technology and can be used in conjunction with electrical nerve stimulation and/or ultrasound respectively for precise detection of definite nerve areas.
Nerve blocks are used as anesthesia for surgical procedures as well as for pain therapy with various block techniques.
Onvision accurately indicates where the needle tip is inside the body and helps align it with the probe.
ACCURATE1 - Know where you are in real-time
- Tip visualization of superficial and deep blocks
- Ultrasound-based detection and accuracy
- New needle tip tracking technology is designed to help reduce complications when performing PNBs
- Designed to prevent unintended overshooting
PREDICTABLE2 - Helping make First-Time-Right the new standard
- Onvision can lead to a reduction in overall procedure time
- Enables you to see the tip position during the full trajectory to avoid vulnerable structures
- Plug and play application fits in seamlessly into current workflow
- Accurate even when the needle bends3
CONFIDENT2 - 3.0mm tip position accuracy during needle advancement1
- User-Friendly Interface
- Can decrease procedural time2
- Real time guidance to integrate PNB into your daily practice
1 Test Report Validation - NTT for PNB, Document Number: D000245353, Philips Medical Systems Nederland B.V.
2 Kåsine, T., et al. Needle tip tracking for ultrasound‐guided peripheral nerve block procedures—An observer blinded, randomised, controlled, crossover study on a phantom model. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2019;00:1–8. https ://doi. org/10.1111/aas.13379
3 Test Report Validation - NTT for PNB, Document Number: D000245352, Philips Medical Systems Nederland B.V.