Stimulating, non-echogenic needle, single-shot nerve block.
Stimuplex® A is a stimulating, non-echogenicsingle shot needle designed for optimal puncture and handling characteristics.
Stimuplex A received the highest usability score in a study comparing different manufacturers needles.1
- Puncture and handling characteristics with 30° bevel.
- Consistent feel: Enables user to appreciate the needles’ passage through different tissue planes.
- Optimal glide resistance: For smooth progression of needle.
- Visualize insertion depth with cm markings
- Integrated extension tubing.
For use with HNS11/12 stimulators.
1. Sardesai A , Denny N, Herrick M, Lynch A, Harrop-Griffiths AW, "A study of the characteristics of single-injection insulated block needles in a biologic model." Reg Anesth and Pain Med. 2004;29(5):476-479.