The Vista basic was designed to ensure simplicity in all aspects of its use: from set installation, to programming, to special mode use and alarm correction. Based on a design that has sold over 100,000 units worldwide, the Vista basic provides high reliability packaged in one of the easiest pumps to use.
As a workhorse in the outpatient market, it offers a rugged and reliable design, all relevant therapies such as continuous, piggyback and program mode, and a selection of cost-effective, straight line gravity sets.
- Robust design of mechanical components ensures maximum durability
- One-year standard warranty and multiple warranty options are available to meet your future service needs
- Two-year preventive maintenance schedule helps save and money from typical annual inspection requirements
- Battery life of approximately 3 years before replacement is required
- Sets not made with DEHP protect patients. Needle-free sets protect both the patient and the clinician
- Helpful prompts walk the user through the programming process
- Easy to use, teach and learn. Perfect for homecare settings