OnGuard® Secondary Set with Drip Chamber
Choose a category or subcategory
Closed preparation and administration of IV medications. Length: 43 in. (109 cm)
Benefits of OnGuard® CSTD:
- Majority of hazardous drug compounding can be done with just 3 SKU. Designed to reduce waste, help make implementations easier and reduce confusion.
- Just compound and go. No need to pre-prime or pre-activate the vial adaptor.
- Click to lock. No push and twist. Linear connection designed to help reduce repetitive strain injury (RSI) and provide audible click for validation.
- Flat and smooth valve surfaces. Designed for easier swabability and disinfection.
- No proprietary components. Works with any off the shelf syringe, no need to stock new syringes.
- 16G fluid pathway. Helps facilitate easier withdrawal of viscous fluids.
|Latex Information||Not Made With Natural Rubber|
|Total Shelf Life (Months)||036|
|Units per Case||70|
|Dimensions per Case||15.748 x 11.811 x 11.614 inches|
|Shipping Weight per Case||5.633 lb|