A small, wireless syringe pump that is big on safety and accuracy in any care setting.
The Perfusor Space Syringe Pump is the first syringe pump to include air and road transport in the 510(k) cleared indications for use. It is intended for use on adults, pediatrics, and neonates for the intermittent or continuous delivery of parenteral fluids, enteral fluids, medications, blood and blood products through clinically accepted routes of administration. These routes include intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, epidural and enteral.
The Perfusor Space Syringe Pump is intended to be used by trained healthcare professionals in healthcare facilities and air and/or road transport situations.
During design and validation, the device underwent more than 100 hours of usability testing with registered, practicing nurses and anesthesiologists.
- First syringe pump cleared with air and road transport in the indications for use.
- Wireless integration allows for complete interoperability.
- Integrated piston brake helps prevent inadvertent bolus during syringe change.
- Post-occlusion bolus reduction software designed to minimize bolus after occlusion.
- Automatic drive technology designed for accuracy and safety.
- A microprocessor in each pump allows for independent modularity, helping to prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures.
- Compact design allows for vertical stacking in healthcare settings.
- KeyGuard™ non-numeric keypad with simple arrows intended to prevent manual programming errors related to zero vs. decimal entry
- DoseGuard™ Drug Library Development Software, powered by
- FDB Infusion Knowledge™, creates customizable drug limits and clinical advisories with confidence.
- DoseTrac® Infusion Management Software allows for real-time pump infusion data reporting.