Training Class Itineraries
Class will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Monday morning at the B. Braun Medical Headquarters at 824 12th Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Dialog+ V9 Level 1 Training Class
This class provides technicians with the understanding of the hydraulic flow path, electronic controls, tests, calibrations, and the preventative maintenance of the Dialog+ Hemodialysis System.
- RTD Products/Options
- Training Center Introduction
- Service Manual
- Flow Diagram Modules
- Water Sub-Rack
- DF Sub-Rack
- UF Sub-Rack
- Rinsing Bridge
- Solcart B® Option
- Electronics (Block Diagram)
- Technical Services Operations Mode (TSM) Introduction (Hands On)
- Tests and Calibrations (Hands On)
- Tests and Calibrations (Hands On)
- Preventative Maintenance (Review)
- Load Software (Demonstration)
- Simulated Therapy
Class will end mid-afternoon on Friday. Book your return flight for 2:00 p.m. or later.
Dialog+ V9 Level 2 Training Workshop
This workshop provides technicians with a detailed understanding of troubleshooting the hydraulic flow path and using the electronic controls available in the technical services operations mode for the Dialog+ Hemodialysis System. Technician must have 6 months of Dialog experience and have completed the Dialog level 1 class to be eligible for this course. The workshop is instructed by the Senior Trainer and Senior Field Service Engineer.
- Review Flow Diagram (Hydraulics)
- Review Block Diagram (Electronics) Part Identification
- Software Levels Installation
- Review Customer 12 Month Parts Orders (Past Part Orders are Reviewed Individually)
- Troubleshooting Preparation Alarms, Treatment Alarms, and Disinfection Alarms
- Troubleshooting Technical Service Operations Mode (TSM) LLC Manual Test
- PM Review by Senior Field Service Engineer
- Troubleshooting with Class Machines
Class will end Thursday afternoon. Book your return flight for after 4:30 p.m. Thursday or Friday.
Aquaboss Training Class
This class provides technicians with an understanding of the hydraulic flow path, electronic controls, and system error messages of the Aquaboss® Water Treatment System.
- Machine Set Up (Videos, Pictures, Notes)
- Flow Diagram Modules (Physical Part Identification): Pretreatment, Break Tank, Single Stage vs. Double Stage, Secondary Ring Piping, Electronic Control, EcoRO Errors (Perform Emergency Modes Individually), Introduction to Hot Rinse Smart
- System Design, Program Functions, Dialysis Operation, Standby Operation, and Emergency Operation
- Cleaning Functions: Citric Acid Cleaning, Decalcification, Disinfection
- Alarms and Errors
- Repairing Pumps, Membrances, Valves, Sensors, and Control Cabinet
- Hot Rinse Smart
- Soft Control, Remote Controller, and Aquavision
- Technical Support
Class will end mid-afternoon on Thursday. Book your return flight for 2:00 p.m. or later.
Learn more about the Aquaboss Water Treatment System.
For Dialog 8 class information, please call customer service at 800-848-2066.
Please schedule classes after machines are installed.
You will receive a confirmation email of the class you will be scheduled to attend. Please wait to book your flight until you receive your confirmation. Hotel accommodations will be made for you. Lodging details will be included in the confirmation email.
Hotel & Transportation Accommodations
Staybridge Suites Address located at 1787A Airport Road, Allentown, PA Phone: (610) 443-5000
- Ground transportation to and from the B. Braun facility and the hotel
- The hotel offers a shuttle service to and from the Lehigh Valley airport.
- A courtesy phone is located on the lower level, package claim area at the Lehigh Valley International Airport
Meal Information & Dress Code
- Lunch: will be provided daily during the class training
- Participants are responsible for their own breakfast and dinner
- Staybridge Suites offers a complimentary, hot breakfast buffet daily as well as an evening reception with light appetizers Monday-Wednesday.
- Business casual clothing is required (jeans, t-shirts, shorts, and sandals are not acceptable).
- An ID badge will be provided upon your arrival and is required to be worn during all class hours