Longer Patient Lines
The Streamline Long Bloodline Set for FMC series machines features and an airless, needleless design which may reduce heparin usage, dialyzer size, dialysate usage and saline usage. Includes attached administration set, secure clips and longer patient lines for acute setting. Packaged 32 sets per carton.
Flexibility and convenience
- Longer tubing length allows flexibility in patient positioning
- Pre-attached priming set for easy set-up and saline administration
- 2nd arterial LockSite®, which provides an easier process for arterial blood draws and medication administration
- Elimination of blood-air interface, which may reduce the risk of clotting1,2
Enhanced patient safety with SecureClip® access tubing connector
- Pre-attached to the arterial and venous lines
- Designed to reduce the risk of access tubing disconnects
- Easy to use
Streamline blood tubing sets are prescription devices and, like all medical devices, involve some risks. Failure to observe all warnings and precautions noted in the Streamline Instructions for Use may result in serious complications, including blood loss due to clotting or air entering the bloodstream. Each patient’s care plan should be determined by the physician, based on the individual facts and circumstances of the patient. The use of anticoagulation is at the discretion of the prescribing physician.
1 Kitamoto Y, Fukui H, Matsushita K, et al. Suppression of thrombin formation during hemodialysis with triglyceride. ASAIO J. 1993;39(3):M581-M583.
2 Polaschegg HD. The extracorporeal circuit. Semin Dial.1995;8(5):299-304.
|Latex Information||Not Made With Natural Rubber|
|Total Shelf Life (Months)||036|
|Units per Case||32|
|Dimensions per Case||19.752 x 9.000 x 13.500 inches|
|Shipping Weight per Case||16.297 lb|