INDICATIONS AND USAGE
Acetaminophen Injection is indicated for the
- Management of mild to moderate pain in adult and pediatric patients 2 years and older
- Management of moderate to severe pain with adjunctive opioid analgesics in adult and pediatric patients 2 years and older
- Reduction of fever in adult and pediatric patients
Acetaminophen is contraindicated:
- In patients with known hypersensitivity to acetaminophen or to any of the excipients in the intravenous formulation.
- In patients with severe hepatic impairment or severe active liver disease.
Available in PAB® 500 mg/50 mL and 1000 mg/100 mL Flexible Ready-to-Administer IV containers
Acetaminophen is a non-salicylate antipyretic and non-opioid analgesic agent. Its chemical name is N-acetyl-p-aminophenol.
Acetaminophen Injection is a sterile, clear, colorless, non-pyrogenic, isotonic formulation of acetaminophen intended for intravenous infusion.
- The first Acetaminophen Injection with multiple doses available
- Manufactured by B. Braun Medical, Irvine, California
- Made with dual sourced Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) to mitigate supply risks
- Available in our flexible plastic PAB IV bags that don't have the risks associated with glass bottles and vials
- PAB IV bags not made with natural rubber latex, PVC, or DEHP