Streamlining compounding efficiencies and safety for exceptional TPN management
The PINNACLE® TPN Management System streamlines all functional areas of operation and manages all aspects of the TPN process for improved compounding efficiency and safety. It is:
Fast and Efficient
- Helps reduce transcription errors and expedites patient care through direct electronic communication from physician to pharmacist
- Minimizes set-up time – less than 15 minutes
- Helps reduce time required for TPN preparation–1 liter in less than 1 minute
- Decreases risk of touch contamination with preassembled dispensing sets
Smart and Accurate
- Helps reduce medication errors by using barcode verification and barcoded patient prescriptions
- Implements automatic quality assurance checks throughout the TPN process
- Connects multiple facilities for standardized and streamlined compounding operations
- Provides access to Trissel’s™ Ca/P Check Safety Software for informed decision on solution compatibility
- Windows®-based user format with easy touch-screen and pull-down menus
- Minimizes down time: real-time help feature identifies and resolves errors quickly
- Easy-to-follow tutorial
- Trained customer support team available 24/7
- Flexibility for single-, multiple-, and network-user access and Internet capability
- Graphical Calcium/Phosphate solubility with Trissel’sTM Ca/P Safety Check Software
- Multiple ordering methods (/kg, /day, /mL, /L, /dL, %, etc.)
- Electrolyte ordering in ions and salts
- Aluminum calculations and warning limits, with printout option on the label
- Nutrition Assessments available for a variety of patient types
- Automated calculations and warnings for calcium/phosphate solubility, anion and cation balance, overfill, and osmolarity limits
- Cost and Inventory tracking
- Label generation with barcoded prescriptions to eliminate manual entry on the compounder and infusion pump
- Interfacing available
Schedule a Demo
Call your B. Braun Representative at 1-800-227-2862
Clinical and Technical Support
Call 24/7 for support at 1-800-854-6851
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
|Latex Information||Not Made With Natural Rubber|
|Total Shelf Life (Months)||035|
PINNACLE® Brochure_Hospital Details the PINNACLE® TPN Management System and streamlining your TPNprocess in the Hospital environment.
|pdf (1.5 MB)||open|
PINNACLE® Brochure_OPM_PN01-OPM Details the PINNACLE® TPN Management System and streamlining your TPNprocess in the OPM environment.
|pdf (287.6 KB)||open|
PINNACLE® Insert_Accessories_PN08 Details the PINNACLE® TPN Management System accessories.
|pdf (2.0 MB)||open|
PINNACLE® Insert_CAPS®_PN05 Details Central Admixture Pharmacy Services (CAPS®) for outsourcingneeds.
|pdf (1.1 MB)||open|
PINNACLE® Insert_Control Panel_PN02 Details the PINNACLE® TPN Management System Control Panel
|pdf (3.9 MB)||open|
PINNACLE® Insert_Nutrition_PN03 Details B. Braun's Clinical Nutrition offerings.
|pdf (1.7 MB)||open|
PINNACLE® Insert_TPN Manager_PN04 Details the PINNACLE® TPN Manager software.
|pdf (651.2 KB)||open|
PN360 Adult Brochure
|pdf (622.4 KB)||open|
PN360 Pediatrics Brochure
|pdf (606.2 KB)||open|
Learn More! Visit the PINNACLE® website TPNManager.com